Sunday 28 October 2007

Marriage... Wedding... and a whole lot more...

Haha... Today meeting up with Bll was great... We talked alot about everything... Even our holiday and mission trips...
But a topic i remember us talking abt, was abt me and ber's wedding... keke...

Marriage ah... to me, i think it's a super long way to go... so long that it's a bit a waste of time to talk abt it now as we will change our minds when the time really draws near... and also, not ready to commit... Want to get to know him more and stuff... and i like my life... my private times and stuff... when i get married, will i loss all of it? Will i have to keep comprimising and stuff? sometimes i think i'm not suitable for marriage... Like even kids, today, looking at Munyee looking after her two girls... wow... i'm in awe of her... I guess i'm not ready to sacrifice my time and energy 247 on kids or even marriage... maybe in a few years, my mentality will change... but till then... :)

Saw this new promo clip of Bosco and Myolie wedding ad "MONA LISA"... love it... so beautiful... :)