Monday 3 December 2007

I miss my Best Friend... :(

Yesterday, 2 Dec 07, Eric left for Thailand for Mission Trip to Thailand, along with Jeremy, Uncle Samuel, Pastor and Uncle Chris... Huh... Wish i was there with them too... but i really think the price is too much... $850 to go Thailand, :/ But i don't wanna talk abt that any more...
I miss you Eric... I like super super long haven't have a good conversation with you, haven't had time to sit down and talk to you and eat with you... keke... :p
Ber went Thailand, then I went Indo, then now Eric go thailand... think we'll only be able to meet up next next week liao... :/ long time... looking forward to spend some quality time with the 2 of you in HK... :)

Daddy also just came back from Thailand... He met up with Jick, Hui, Nick... Uncle Chaiyan, Uncle Suragan... And of course uncle Virachye and my Best Thai Friend... Beau... Thanks girl for the clothes you choose... I like them... :) I miss all of you... I promise to make a trip up next year... FH of the year... I really really want to go see you guys... miss you all... :( Really hope to see you soon... And if possible, I'll bring Bernard with me... Then can intro you guys to him too... :) I really really miss you all... Love you guys... Continue with all your hard work in Church and YFC... hopefully when we go up, we can do some mission work together too... :) I hope... :)

Jick, Hui, Nick and my daddy...















Paula, Peach, Pearl, Beau and Me... :)