Friday 10 October 2008

18 September - 2nd Last day... Buckingham Palace, Oxford Circus, Stomp

Seriously tired now... have been walking alot alot...
I really really miss home... I miss my mum... my family, Ber, Eric, Mel... my youth group... :( and i'm hungry... so sick of controlling my meal allowance cause everything is so ex... :(

But i'm really gonna try to enjoy this day...Still lots to Thank God for...
I went to Buckingham palace to see the changing of Guard today... Wow... really really alot of people... alot... and because the pple are so tall, most of the time, i'm taking the photo with my hands way up in the air... i just take and check if i got it and adjust my angle accordingly in the air and try again... my hands were aching especially with the video cameras... :p but it was nice... very grand...

Pls enjoy the video... i squeeze thru crowds and aching hands to take this... :)


















After this, i went to it Cornish puff... MY dad says it's a must try... so... okie... i did... not bad... very big and filling 3.99 pounds... :) I had Chicken and Potato... i wish Ber was here... then he can try the pork with apple... i know... weird combo... but i heard it's nice too... :p













Okie... i give up... i'm so tired of saving money on food... spend last... last 2 day liao... I ate Fish and Chips... yummy... :)
















Then i sent to watch STOMP... nice... really nice... very talented and innovative... :)




Click here for more