Saturday 15 November 2008

Can I have this dance?

Yeah... Went to see High School Musical 3 on Sunday 26 Oct with Bernard... I have been so looking forward to this day... i have been watching trailers, the making of it for the past few days... Yeah... finally the day has come... i can't wait...

We went to eat Yoshinoya before hand. Quite nice... but i only like spicy beef... i find the rest quite dry lei... :)
But me and Ber were happy... get to spend time together... ever since i and Ber started school and my mummy came down with cancer, we only now meet each other on Sunday. No time on weekdays and Sat i need to pei my mummy... So just happy to spend a bit of time with him... :)



















This is my favorite video in the movie... share with u all la... :)
Can i have this dance... :)