Thursday 18 December 2008

Fantasy, Romance and Fairy tales...

As much as i love fairy tales and romance, fantasy and adventure, i hate them... i watch movies and while watching, i feel magical but when i come out, i'm left feeling envious of what they have in the movie... is that normal?
I went to watch twilight today... the movie was okie... not as good as i was anticipating... luckily i have not read the book... if not, i think i would be feeling very disappointed...
My colleagues said that Bernard is boring... and even thou they said it in a joking way (i hope they were), it kinda hurt... i have learn to accept and love this man, who is funny and sweet... he may not be romantic or a knight in shining armor who comes and sweep me off my feet, but he makes me happy... and that is what matters to me... Do i wish that he is more romantic? or able to give me surprises that blows my mind? of course i do... which girl doesn't ... but the reality is, this fairy tales and fantasy will only last in movies... they are fiction and we live in a non-fiction world. A world of reality that will hurt u bad if u are not on guard...
Guys who are good looking, talk sweet and yet faithful, in my world, does not exist... Bernard may not be the best looking guy in the world... but he is funny, sweet and faithful... if he were romantic, he would be the perfect... :)

Alright... enough blogging... gonna start reading my serials of twilight books... :)

I'm out of here... :)