Saturday 14 June 2008

Church camp 2008 - Mines Resort...


This year, i was part of the advance team. Boy, did i have a list of stuff to do.
Thank goodness or Thank God, i had Aunt Nancy to help me with the stuff. But before we started with anything, we had a smooth nice ride up to KL on Konsortium. Comfortable seats... $40 each...

When we arrive, we went to eat Subway. This is my very first time eating subway. not bad not bad indeed. i actually really enjoyed it. i had meatball Marinara... yummy and Aunt Nancy had Tuna...

I was actually a bit scare to travel up with Aunt Nancy, not that she is not nice or anything. i was just scare that we will run out of topics to talk about and it would be awkward. But what a waste of time on worrying. There was nothing to worry about. We had a great time talking and we never ran out of topics. We even went shoppin together... haha... oh... i bought 2 pairs of shoes... haha... I hope she enjoyed my company as much as i enjoyed hers... :)