Tuesday 17 June 2008

Is my life in my control?


nope... It's in God's control...
Yesterday, i saw this post in the classified...
I was happy to see job availability, "Cinema manager".
All my close friends know... huh... It's like my dream job and stuff...
But i also know, my dad won't agree... Ber won't agree...
i don't think God would agree either...

Cause i'm going to start my course in July at Unisim...
To make so many changes in my life now would be unwise...
and also, especially for a job that require irregular hours...
It won't be fair to them...
But i really really want this job... huh...

When i was in secondary after graduation, i worked there part time for a period of time... and i really enjoyed it... the environment is good and stuff... i just like working with customers and stuff...
Hopefully in a few years time, when i'm more settled, i could get a job like this... :)