Tuesday 22 July 2008

It's here.... :)

Happy 2nd Anniversary Ber Ber... :)
Yeah... It's finally here... 17 July 2008... :)

Bernard asked me what i wanted to do today...
I told him, "surprise me..." :)

And he did... i wish he prepared a bit more thou, instead of making me walk around with him to search for the restraunt... :) But i'm still happy that he bothered to plan and draft the night out for the both of us... I love you Ber... :) okie... before your hair starts to stand, here are the pics... :)

Ber brought me to "Ma Maison" at Central (Clark Quay)

I pass by this restraunt with Qiuyi previously at Bugis...

Wanted to try... but in the end, because of the long queue, we went some where else... But Ber made reservation... So... Yeah...
It's a French-Japanese Restraunt... :)


















I really love the interior design of the restraunt... Very cosy, yet spacious... you know how it's like when a restraunt is famous and very busy, there is hardly space to walk and squeezy... but it was okie... lot's of space and it gave a really comfortable feeling... :)

Here is what we had... :)

Escargots baked with garlic butter - $9.50

Yummy... really yummy... :)

Snails... it was good... i hate to say this, but it was as good, if not better than Jack's place... :) chewy, bouncy and delicious... :) The sauce was great... 5/5

Clam Chowder soup... $5.50

A few weeks ago, me and ber were at Long John and i really really wanted to have the clam chowder soup and he didn't allow me to... :(
but i'm glad i didn't now... :p it was really nice... we drank every last drop... :) 4.5/5

Assorted Sausage - $11.80

I was missing my dad's sausage that he always made on weekends and decided to have this... conclusion, i prefer my dad's... i was good... but nothing special... sorry... 3/5


Okie... this is a bit out of place...

but i like this lamp... very nice the color don't you think?

Haha... again... me and colors... :)




Omu-Rice - $14.80
This was quite highly recommended... i found it kinda weird to eat rice at a french restraunt... but since it was recommended, i thought i would try... I think... okie la... the butter rice was rice, the egg was okie and the beef was tender... overall, nothing to rave about la... Okie... :) - 3.5/5


Curry rice Japanese Style - $14.80
Bernard with the recommendaton of Eric had this... Not bad... the curry was nice... the chicken was tender... all in all, okie... 3.5/5















And this was our key to our bill... so cute right? haha... we had to present this to the counter to pay... so funny... all in all, i really enjoyed the meal, the ambience and everything else...
They don't only have rice... (it's just that we wanted to try...) they have steak and spagetti and all the other stuff too... Go try this restraunt... u won't regret it... :)