Saturday 23 August 2008

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ON ICE


Wa... Finally finish one module of my course... finally got a bit of time to update my blog... so here it goes.... I gave Ber his first B'day present... 21st Birthday... :)


Keke... No surprised... His favorite show on ice... HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL...

It was really nice... i totally enjoyed it... I guess he did too and he kept singing their songs even after the show... :) There was lot see and the skaters really looked like the actors... It was really nice... if u missed it, u really odd to regret it... The pics are not very good as it was quite far from the stage.... i was like 2nd row but still quite hard to take... enjoy... And happy early birthday Ber... I hope you enjoyed it ... :)
For more photos... click here or here































ssee