Sunday 10 August 2008

Mummy's Birthday...

On Monday last week, my family went to celebrate my mum's birthday (which is on 23rd July) at Yan's Palace Restaurant at Blk 231, Upper Cross Street, Hong Lim complex, #01-49, (S) 050531... It's near China Town...




Superior Beancurd... $14.00This is one of their famous dishes and after tasting it, i had no doubt on why it was so famous... It really was very nice... yummy... :)Rate: 4.5/5
Sliver cod fish with Soya sauce... $16.00
This was nice, the outside was fried, inside was steam.
And the sauce was really well done... Left me wanting more...
Rate: 4.5/5


Fried Coffee Pork Ribs... $12.00
I didn't really try this as i don't like coffee and was busy eating the first 2 dishes. But my bro said it was not bad... quite tender.
Rate: 3.5/5
Fried noodles with prawn and egg ... $16.00
This was suppose to be one of their famous dish.
I like the noodles, very crispy and nice. But my dad said it was not done right. The egg should not be so cooked. Should be more like half boiled egg. He didn't really like it. After i ate this, i was done... very full...
Rate: 3.5/5
Seafood Hor Fun ...$16.00
No one liked this. My bro said it was not well cooked. So of the noodle was quite hard... in the end, no one really ate this.
Rate: 2/5


Spare ribs with crispy buns ... $16.00
This was the last to come. If only it came first... too full to eat. My bro and dad felt that it was nice thou and this is also one of their famous dishes... the meat was tender... :)
Rate: 4/5