Monday 26 January 2009

A blessing

Today is CNY first day... family day. I stayed home all morning waiting for my relatives from my dad's side to come over. We had a good time eating CNY goodies, my dad's popular porridge and watching Chicken and Duck Talk 雞同鴨講... :) Well, my dad was kinda of wishing we could not spend soo much time watching but talk more to one another... So in the end, i am going to organise a BBQ in march for my whole family again so we can talk more... :)

After, i went to Bernard's side, we took quite a lot of photos hopefully his uncle will sent me, then i can post them... :)

Anyway, the reason for my post is not any of this... i met his sister today... i think the 3rd time in the 3 yrs i have been with ber... keke... she said something that today that well, made me think...

Blessing, she felt really bless to have met her bf in her church so she feels bless that both side are christians. :) So no pressure... i never really thought about it this way... i guess it is the same for me as well... I'm bless that Ber's family and my family have known each other for a long time in church. So not really pressurised or worried cause his parents literally have seen me grown up... keke... so yup yup... it is indeed a blessing... Thank you Lord... :)