Saturday 10 January 2009

Christmas with Eric

Christmas time should be spent in the midst of love ones...
I'm lucky in my life to be surround by a loving family and great friends...
Especially this two guys... always there with a open ear and loving heart to hear and help me in my times of trouble.

On Christmas day, we went to Eric's house to cook and eat... :) Eric's favorite hobby and of course, for me to learn a bit of cooking from him... :)
Uncle Derrick came too but at a later time... :)
We cook, ate, talk abt Eric's love life (as usual, lots to talk abt... haha... just kidding) and we played WII (to lose the weight we just gain from all the food)... it was really fun and great... really enjoyed the time together... Even Uncle Derrick enjoyed the WII... :)

I wanna spent Christmas with my two best friends every year... can? Please....


I love this photo... :)