Wednesday 3 September 2008

Loving you...



Thanks all you guys for all the love and concern you have shown my mum since the discovery of her cancer relapse last week... i mean i was really sad and in pieces when i first heard it from my dad... even thinking about it now makes me sad... but i guess we just have to dry our tears and get on with life... that is the way to it... And it was also the love and generousity of my friends and church members that really touched my heart...

Want to personally thank a few here,

Melody's dad, for donating the some medical drinks for my mum... i heard it cost alot and u delivered it up to my house too... wow... really really appreciate it... really bless by the action and love shown... i mean me and melody are like not even in the same church anymore, but she will always be my mentors, my friend. She is also one of the first few pple i msg was her once i knew... so i really from the bottom of my heart... thank you... thank God for all your love... God bless you and your family...

Mel, for being there for me as a listening ear and a shoulder for me... when i went back to the office the next day after the news broke, i was in tears... my face was so swollen and i couldn't stop the tears... i really wanted to stop... but u didn't ask abt it or anything... ur silence and love and support on the side was all i needed... to know i had a friend near me to catch me... :) and thanks for the medical drinks too.... i won't say how much... don't worry... but i really appreciate it... hugs and kisses... my friend forever... :)

Aunt Meiling, for your care and prayers... really touch me to know u cared... thanks for the cd and book... :)

Aunt Chia Choo... For helping staying with my mum during the kemo when my dad was still at work and i had to go back to work... :) God bless u... :)

And to all who has shown a concern for my family during this difficult time...

I'll be leaving for london this sat... and my mum has not recovered from her kemo yet... she can't eat nor drink much as she will just puke them out... so the medical drink hsn't been touch yet... cause it would be a waste if she puke it out... please do pray for her to get well soon... everyday... I'm really worried... Thanks guys and God bless... :)

NO MORE TEARS... ONLY FAITH IN GOD TO HEAL HER... Do pray with us... cheers... :)