Sunday 14 September 2008

London - Brunnel University...

I guess since i have time, i better start blogging here... by the time i get back to S'pore, i think i will be filled with my studies... with church... with work... i won't have time to blog liao... And also i want to put it in, while it's still fresh in my mind...

Really have alot to thank God for...

Firstly, for preserving my life... The plane ride here, nearly killed me... i watch like 4 movies... ate only 2 meals on board for the 13 hrs flight... My back and legs were killing me... it's like budget airlines... the space is so little... aiyo... nearly died... and i had to control my bladder... cause i sit inside... wish someone was there to talk to me and complain to... no one to talk to... there was this guy next to me... look chinese but very tao... so i also dare not talk to him... I made a little prayer as i arrive and thank God for preserving my life... safely on the ground again...

When i arrive at the London airport, i think i was seriously shocked... Just the fact of having Caucasians help and serve me was... my goodness... really weird... it has always been the ther way round... really not used to it... The immigration counter was really really far from where the plane landed... i felt like this is to exercise my legs... cause i've been sitting for 13 hrs... i think at least 600-800 metres... wa...

I manage to find my way to the bus stop, with a little help and i got to Brunnel University... Here, i said another little prayer and thank God for helping me get here...

Then, i was really lost... i forgot to bring all my letters to register for the course and my room... so the security also blur... they gave me a wrong room... It was seriously tough... i was dragging my super crazy heavy lauggage with my laptop all around the campus... when i finally got to the wrong room, i just sat on the bed and just thank God for it... i think for just that dragging alone, my hands have developed new muscles... :)










There i met this HK girl, Ema.. she was really nice and sweet too... All the canteens were close... so we order pizza together £8... free delivery... quite a nice dinner... :)
The next morning, i forgot to bring the schedule... so i went for class at 9.00am... and with some trumbling and panicking, i found out that it starts at 2.30pm... no canteen open... so i ate soup in a cup which i brought from s'pore... and maggi noodles for lunch... Then the admin told me they gave me the wrong room... and i had to shift room again to another place... like big adventure hor... keke... :)

The classes were very beneficual... the stuff that they teach, i know most of them... but it really help me to understand why i am doing, what i'm doing everyday. I met quite a few nice pple here... most are from europe side.. many are same as me, execusion and some traders and one nice broker... :) Made new friends here... :)

i go to sleep very early here... cause nothing to do, no internet in the room... i only got vcd and my school book... and the time lapse make me very tired... I'm in bed by 10pm london time which is 5am ...

On the last night, we had a dinner where all the girls dress up and all the guys wear suit and tie... wa... i've nv seen so many guys wear suit and tie... in S'pore we're nv this formal... so it was really cool... :)





Last day, i made my way to Victoria in Central London... On btw, Brunnel is in Zone 6of London. Victoria is in Zone 1... so it's super far... Yup... finish class at 12... reach london at 3... walked around and stuff... cause i waiting for joyce's friend to come back from work... at 7... so i walk around london first... i wanted to put my lauggage at the "left lauggage" area in the station, where they help to store ur lauggage while u walk around... it was freaking 6.50 pounds per lauggage... can u believe it...? so super ex la... i left my biggest bag there and walked around with my bag pack, laptop, and a bag of stuff... wa... i nearly died...feel like back in poly days... to save money, i walk from Victoria to leichester... and i got lost... wa... damn far... if i have nothing on me, i would think it's nothing... but... very tiring...

But i finally made my way to Joyce place thankfully after getting lost again cause i can't find their road signs... So Praise and Thank God i am finally here... :)

Post up some pics... go see for yourself... :) Click here...