Monday 22 September 2008

London - Royal Mews, Chelsea Stadium, Rock& Roll & Elvis Presley store, Shelock Holmes Museum, St Paul's Cathedral, Big Ben, London Eye,Totterham game

Today is my Birthday... Yeah...
I've nv actually spent my birthday abroad before and alone some more...
I'm actually a bit sad la... I'm seriously seriously missing my Family... pray everyday for my mum... I do hope she is getting better... And of course Bernard, Mel, my friends... huh... the first thing i do when i go back is on my comp to check the e-mails they have sent me... Thank God for technology... :)
but, i don't wanna think abt that... lots to do today... lots to see...and lots to thank God for... :) I have nv walk so much in my life today... u will understand later... :)

I went to visit the Royal mews, This is where they keep their chariot where the kings, queens, princes, princesses, Duchess, Dukes, etc... ride when going to big events, weddings, parades... Really really nice... felt like a princess...just that i can't ride in it... haha... :)







After this, I went to Chelsea Stadium, It's quite out of the way had to travel to Zone 2... I got a bit lost but thank God found my way there... but the stadium was close as there was going to be a match tomorrow and the players were probably training... sad sad... i was really really looking forward to going in to see the stadium... so i guess i just walk around outside the stadium... boy! are the stuff there expensive... I guess i can take console in the fact that i will be watching a soccer match tonight at another stadium.... :)








This is as close as i got to the players... haha... :)

Okie... i really thought i would have spend more time at Chelsea stadium today... so when there was a change of plans, i was kinda lost not sure what to do... i wanted to go to the famous Rock & Roll Shop featuring lots of beattles stuff... So i went to Bakers Street... Guess what Sherlock holme's museum was there too... next to the Elvis Presley Store... The rock and roll store is opp the street...






I then when to St Paul Cathedral... haha... i mean no disrespect when i say this, but it seems like all cathedral are like graveyards... lots of tombs and memorials for the the different kings and generals and all the important pple... i didn't really like it... but i do like their windows... very nice... i decided to try their dare, to climb up all the way to the top of St Paul's Cathedral... there was more than 600 over steps... wa... it was really really tiring... but the view when u get up there, made it all worth it... :)








I walk pass Big Ben... Wow... the architecture... speechless... i have no idea what the person who was designing and building this was thinking.... amazing... :)I also saw the London Eye... really nice... :)







and last but not least, The Totterham vs Aston Villa game... :)
I met Dave and his son Daniel at Dirty Dicks Pub... I know i know... what kind of name is that... the silly thing is i had to find my way there from liverpool street station and i got lost... no idea how to get there... i had to ask for directions and i was so embarassed when i asked pple... i could seriously feel my face turning red... huh... i finally managed to find it... haha... it was a really really good game... a really AWESOME... the cheering, the screaming, the shouting, the cursing... everything u thought the games were, that is what it was... :) Thanks Gavin for helping me get the tickets for this games... :) IT was great... the best... :)








Click here for photos...