Sunday 15 February 2009

Din Tai Feng

I went with my cousin, Mei lian on wednesday to go eat Din Tai Feng... :)
Yummy... their Dan dan mee, prawn pancake and xiaolong bao is really good... yummy... :)
I only sad they don't have the fried dumpling... so we settled for the steam dumplings... but they taste almost like the xiaolong bao... oh well...
I miss the fried dumpling me and Ber had in Thailand... wow... that was the best... :)

Had a good time talking to my cousin... haha... we even shared our most embarassing moments... hope to do this more often... when she is not so busy... and also hope to help her improve her relationship at home... but... :/ i also don't know how to help... :/

Anyway, photos of food from Din Tai Feng... :)



Steam dumplings



Prawn pancake



Dan dan mee




Meat bun



Xiao long bao...