Sunday 1 February 2009

"FIN" Restaurant

After dating for 3 years plus, sometimes, the relationship can become a bit tiresome and monotonous... needed to feel that i was appreciated and needed. I mean i know he loves me... i have no doubt... and i love him... but i want romance in it... i dont want our relationship to just pass us by. No courtship. It's an experience, a process...
Think i'm starting to blabber... :(
Anyway, after me and ber again had a long talk abt this, he made an effort and ask me out on a date... :)
He brought me to a restaurant that i have been wanting to go to for sometime... :)
He actually remembered... :) I was happy... It's near GV Marina Square, It's called "Fin"
The food is good... :) I would give it 3.5 - 4/5 stars over all. The calamari was really nice... i love it... :)
Go try la if u have time... :)