Sunday 15 February 2009

Love Fest... :)





First time ever, the YA (young adults) organised a valentines day dinner for the youths. :) Eric invited Qiuyi and i double invited her... so she finally came to spend that night with us... :)

my bro mc the event... lots of good compliments went his way... :)

I had to help to do the reception... wish i could have keeping Qiuyi company... but she was really understanding... anyway, once i was done with that duty, i got to spend the rest of the time with her... :)

We had dinner, played games... and got to know one another better... Haha...
I learnt 3 things that no one knows abt Qiuyi...

1) Qiuyi doesn't like to eat rice
2) Qiuyi sleep at least 8 hrs a day
3) Qiuyi sleeps with her little red dog that she has had since a kid...
(it's a doll) :p

She also won miss love fest... :) she wrote a statement abt abt our friendship... :)
Really touched my heart... :)

"2 complete strangers (JL & I) met on the street one day and have been friends ever since! She re-introduced God to me and has always been willing to offer a listening ear. On the day we met, we taled for hours without shyness and there has been no looking back... :)"

Indeed, there has been no looking back... :) Our friendship is something that God gave to me... like a susprised gift... i never thought i could meet such a good friend on the street thru EE... :) I can always count on you as well to talk to and just chit chat without shyness... :) I'm so blessed to have you in my life... with no regrets ever... :)

Qiuyi, u are no light bulb k? i really am very very very happy u came... u made the whole day so much happier and brighter for me... :) I'm no believer of V-day so the fact that u came, it's a celebration of our friendship love... :)





I don't actually believe in V day. I feel that u don't need a special day to tell someone you like them... anyday can be valentines day. And i feel that V day is just a gimmick for pple to shoot up prices to earn money... But... Ber bought me flowers this year... haha... ummm... if i say i not happy is bluff one... of course i'm happy... a bit embarass too... but next time no need la k? it's the heart that counts... :) know that u love me... :)



For more photos... Click here...Thanks grace for some of the photos here... :)