Thursday 29 November 2007

Hey Hey... He's back... :)

Haha... Yeah Yeah... He's back... my sweetie is back... haha... :p came back yesterday night... I took leave to meet him today... :)
Had a good time with him... we have settled most of our x'mas gifts to our friends... hope they like it... :) and also a few cards to write... :) ... back to it... then we ate breakfast cum lunch... (slept in late... :p) Then we went to catch a movie... "ENCHANTED"... keke... Not bad... quite funny... Trailer and it's MTV by "Carrie Underwood" got time go catch...




Oh oh... Ber bought me a wallet.... it's a "coach" wallet... fake one la... but quite nice... "xie xie... you xin le" in cantonese... "tou Jie... lei you shum" :) but I in Indo also bought a piggy wallet... now really confused... don't know which to use... hmmm... but since he bought it for me... guess i'll use his first... :)