Friday 2 November 2007

Learning Cantonese...

Recently, been learning cantonese.
Think it's such a beatiful language...
Such a lovely sound. I'm a canotonese...
My dad is a cantonese but i stop sppeaking it when i was 8.
Now i'm 23... And i'm trying to learn it again...
keke... difficult... but i'm trying... my slang is quite bad... haha...
So my parents sometimes have no idea what i'm trying to say...
But i'm quite happy as i can form sentences and stuff...

My ways of learning Canotnese...

1) Watch TVB Drama's Cantoonese versions.
Learn from how they speak and write down the new words... :)

2) Speak to my parents and bro... they are a great encouragement to me...
Thou my bro always laugh at me... But we're both learning... keke...

Recently learn this new sentence from the Drama "Heart of Greed"

甜要吃;苦也要吃

In cantonese, it's "tim yu shik, fu ya yu shik"

It means that in good times, we must live thought it, and when times are bad, we must also live though it... cannot give up.... :)
I'm learning...