Monday 12 November 2007

I'm really scared...

I'm really scared...

This is the final year with my senior class...
I've develop a small friendship with each one of them... some maybe stronger than others but at least i feel we all can talk... they will be graduating to youth this year... but they may not as well... we have this problem where by there is no good transition from Sunday school to Youth. The kids will end up not going to youth but just hang out in church and there will be no real discliping in their lives.
I'm really scared i'll lose them... Ber is in Thailand training...Samuel is in Australia Training... all the guys that can help to draw this kids to youth are not around... We've been trying for a whole year... and the time is drawing near to the end of the year... if we don't act now, i'm really scared we'll lost them... huh...

Lord...
This kids, Melvin, Kendrick, Andrew, Jeremy, Martin, Shawn, they are all yours... they belong to you... Lord... i can only do so much... but i pray... pls lord... Teach me... tell me how can i encourage them to join the youth... that we may be able to disciple them in the right way... Lord now is the most vulnerable period Lord... Please lord... help me, Lord... help me to find guys who will be able to speak to them and know them and minister to them, touch their lives, their hearts... Lord... I'm at wits end... I have gotten their e-mail... but i have no one to give it to... i don't know who i can approach to help... it seems like everyone is extremely busy and packed... Lord please if this is your will, then help me... u don't have to use me if you don't want to, but please... Let your boys not be lost... help them to find you please... I commit them into your hands... amen...