Friday 16 November 2007

Huh... Horrible... Utterly Horrible...

Feeling very very horrible...
Vomitted 3 times yesterday...
Whole body ached like crazy...
stomach kept cramping... like non stop...
huh... today still in pain... but too much work to do... had to go to work...
Yesterday, i prayed... God you heal me... i kept praying and praying... and of course i wished that Bernard was here... but he's in Thailand... But guess what happen... i was sleeping... (oh i slept like every 10 minutes...in so much pain... couldn't bare to be awake...) when i open my eyes, guess who was there... looking straight at me sleep?


Pluto... ber gave this to me...

When i saw it, i felt like Ber was right next to me... a sense of comfort i guess... it's silly... it didn't make my pain any less but i guess just a sense of love...

I also prayed and wished that Ber would know and call me... wanted to hear his comforting voice...he doesn't have autoroam and in Thailand, he's in training... cannot use phone...guess what... God answered my prayer... He called me... :)

Yeah... Thank God... Praise Him... Also thank God for my darling Daddy... if it wasn't for him, i think i wouldn't have lasted the whole of yesterday... He brought me to see doc, cooked porriage for me, meanwhile, he mop and clean the whole house... :) Thank God for my Daddy... :)