Sunday 18 November 2007

Weekend is over...

Today... got up early, when to church with Uncle Derrick... He always drive me and my family to church on Sunday... keke... He's really a very nice guy... Very easy to talk to as well... knowledgeable, know quite alot of things... especially about Estates... But that's his job ma... wonder why he is still single... keke... girls... anyone interested? keke... kidding la... God will provide... If it is His Will...

Wa... today went to Church early to prac for the kids worship, had Ivy, Dan and Dorena play for me today... not bad ah... quite good... :) Thanks guys... I really felt God's presence... Been dry for so long... even now, I still am... but i could feel His comforting hands on me, telling me everything will be alright... He knows what i'm worried about... He will provide for me... He is my provider... He is all I need... :)

Didn't actually have a firm plan on the games today actually... Came up with it last minute... But we had a lot of Fun... especially thanks to Melvin... He came in late...But when he did, he join us in the games... He made everything so fun... Huh... This bro is really very good... very chicky, but he has a very good heart, very willing to help... He's very "Zui Yin Xin Luan" which means hard mouth... but soft heart... I ask him come for the camp... He say don't know la... and everything... I gave him the form liao... really the rest is up to him liao... The rest of the senior class also... The stay over is made for them one... If they don't come, then the stayover to me, is pointless liao... to get to know them, to help them... cause not meant for fun one ma...

Today is also Ber's Birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BER BER... Keke... Now you in Thailand... Don't ge to see you... But i really really miss you... Keep thinking of you... Wish you were here... then i bring you out, go walk walk... anything also can one ah... :) really miss you... Mauckk... flying kiss to you from here... hope you feel it... And a BIG BEAR HUG from me... lots of love to you... don't feel alone in the field k? God is there with you... I can't be there with you... But i'll keep praying for God to keep you safe and continue to minister to you... :)

Went with Eric and Jeremy to get Mel's gift (keep you in suspense...post tomorrow) and some kids stuff... after thinking for so long, i think i know what my design concept i want for the room already... will draw it out and see how... now i need alot alot of leaves... Thanks to all the helpers in the Kids ministry... I really can't do this all by myself... really in times like this, you can see unity in the team... touches my heart... I'm sure it touches God's heart too... :)

Finish watching Dream of Colors...
Really think that Myolie is a good actress, got one scene in this show, she got scolded by her grandpa, by her teacher, her parents because they all thought she was irresponsible and that she did something wrong... but actually, she didn't do anything wrong... she was being sobortage by someone. And in the end, she got slap... I actually cried... I was so shocked... how come i cry... it wasn't a funeral scene or a break up scene or anything. I figured... it must be her acting... it was so really.. i felt so hurt for her... Such a silly girl right? huh... Jialing ah Jialing.... :/

The Air stewardess interview is in 1 weeks time... This is really my dream... should i go for it? Today i keep thinking... should i give it... can i be so selfish? I really wanna help Jaime with the kids ministry... if i really get the job, i won't be able to do any of this anymore... i won't be able to make an impact in this children's life anymore... is this realy what is want? I really don't know... Should I go? should i just go try? That day, i just come back from Indonesia... my work sure got alot one... plus Lai is on leave... sam can't handle alone one... cause she just back too... should i? Should I? But this is my dream... I really scare one day i will regret... Wish Ber was here to just talk to me... maybe he will know what to do... :/

Gonna start making my own port folio... :) really miss my secondary school days... when i had a whole art studio to work in... and a big table to work on my final piece... but my mind is sad... I wanna try again... once i've finish this puzzle... huh... God help me finsh it fast... shhh.... i'm an artist in the making... :)